WHERE PRIVILEGES EXTEND TO PRE-OWNED YACHTS
A pre-owned CYOA yacht has some distinct advantages over the competition, as well as over privately-owned yachts. For example:
CYOA yachts are regularly and well maintained
• For over 30 years we have been providing a quality vacation experience for our guests, many of whom return year after year. Our reputation depends on our boats looking and operating their best every time. This care continues up until their day of sale—our boats are not ignored in some dirty, tropical boatyard.
• We keep a complete maintenance and use history of every vessel in our fleet, which we are happy to share with qualified buyers.
• Just like our new yachts, pre-owned vessels are sold without sales tax or import duty (if foreign built). When a boat is imported into the USA, taxes and duty may be due at that time, at the vessel’s depreciated value. If you’re planning to cruise the Caribbean or other foreign ports – no worries!
Added Value – you get more for your $$
• When a yacht is initially purchased for placement in our fleet, it includes extra gear and equipment that is not found on standard models. These items vary by model, but remain with the yacht to deliver more value to you. A full list of equipment and specifications can be found with the information for each yacht.
Service After The Sale – Extended Privileges
• Would you like to add extra equipment to your yacht? You can work with CYOA to add new or upgraded equipment at prices lower than you would find if you attempted this on your own via “long distance”.
• CYOA can work with you to caretake your new yacht while you wrap up responsibilities state-side to get ready for your first extended cruise.
• CYOA is well-connected with professional delivery crew and can help you arrange for your new yacht to be delivered to your marina of choice—anywhere in the world!
These pre-owned yachts are leaving the CYOA fleet, are ready to cruise the Caribbean, and are available now!
2013 Helia 44 Catamaran
This four cabin, four head cat is up for grabs because the owners are upgrading to a larger cat. This rare in-mast furling cat easily handles the tradewinds without becoming overpowered.Well equipped with geenrator, air conditioning, fridge, freezer, ice maker, water maker and more!
This boat can stay in the
CYOA fleet for up to two more charter seasons.
Price: Call to inquire.
Contact John at 340.777.9690, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org